- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Kareri Lake Trek is found at associate elevation of concerning 2,951 meters in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh. it's an ideal weekend getaway if you would like to change aloof from your monotonous routine and acquire near to nature. enclosed by mountains and alpine trees, the Kareri Lake Trek is created by the flow of the water bodies from by the Minkiani peak. The trek to Kareri Lake Trek is one in all the foremost scenic alpine treks in Himachal Pradesh that goes to many gushing streams and passes through inexperienced meadows. you may bump into creative shepherd villages that have a charm of their own. alternative attractions area unit the Lord Shiva temple that is value a visit. The path to Kareri Lake Trek will certainly interest you curious about bird observance as there are varied species of birds to appear out for. thus be prepared along with your cameras for that excellent capture. The forests here area unit a combination of pines and shrubs that act as excellent concealing for a few exclusive birds.
Best Time for Kareri Lake Trek:
After monsoon and the starting of winters (September to December), you can expect the temperature to start dropping. The day temperatures will be fairly pleasant at about 1 to 15 degrees. At night time, it can drop to 0 to -2 degrees.
How to reach Kareri Lake from Delhi?
Nobody likes their trip to be troublesome; allow us to examine the simplest ways in which to achieve Kareri lake :
Gaggal Airport also known as Kangra Airport is the nearest airport to Dharamsala. You can also break your journey by taking a direct flight from Delhi (international airport) from any part of the city or from the world and thereafter taking a direct flight to Gaggal Airport (less than 3 hours) which in fact is much cheaper. you may conjointly take an instantaneous flight from Chandigarh. (1.5 hour)
Pathankot railway station is the nearest railway station to Dharamsala. you'll take a cab to achieve Dharamshala. you may conjointly take an instantaneous nightlong train to Pathankot from metropolis (approx twelve hours)
Dharamsala is well connected with all the major cities in North India which includes Chandigarh, Delhi,(approximately 10 hours) Manali, Srinagar, and Dehradun.
You can easily find cosy overnight Volvo buses from Delhi to Dharamsala. (Approx 12 hours)
Kareri Village 2 Rioti Camp
Rioti Camp 2 Kareri Lake
Kareri Lake 2 Kareri Village
- Certified Trek Leaders
- High-quality trekking gears (Tents, Sleeping baggage, Gaiters, Crampons, Liners, Cutlery).
- Experienced workers (Guides, preparation workers, Helpers, Porters).
- Delicious, hygienical & alimentary Meals on scheduled time (Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks & Dinner).
- Fully equipped medical kit, atomic number 8 and safety instrumentality.
- All forest permits and inhabitation charges.
- Food things are purchased by people at native canteens on the trek or throughout the drive.
- Any early comeback travel prices or accommodation aside from the times as per the itinerary.
- Any expenses for medical treatment of injury or accident before, throughout, or once the trek.
No Details Found